Monday, March 3, 2014

HAPPY (NEW) YEAR

Ooops...
So it's the beginning of March 2014 already. How did that happen? These 2 months flew by too fast for my taste. But lets sit down and talk about what's been going on.
First of all I actually have to talk about the past 3 months since my last upload was mid November. A week after my last upload - Fall into winter - my exams at uni started (my finals were from mid November till the end of January). So during the holidays I just found enough time to celebrate with my friends and family but didn't have any time at all to shoot more of my outfits. Yannick and I only got to shoot two outfits (one will be a really girly one and the other one will be slightly more edgy). I'm planning on uploading them this as well as next week since they are wintery outfits and I don't want to bother you with warm clothing during spring.

I hope all of you had a great start into 2014!
xx Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment