Thursday, January 15, 2015

Planning my spring semester

Hey guys slowly but surely the winter semester is coming to its end. The last exams are happening in the last days of January. Oh can you imagine how much I'm looking forward to a free day, relaxing and having a spa day? =) meanwhile the planning for the next semester as well as for the summer are starting to get serious. One of the main subjects for spring 2015 is going to be a big project on which I'm going to work at least two days a week together with my team. 
In the beginning of July my family is going on a short holiday in London. As you might know I absolutely love London and since my parents have not seen London so far I told them that it was time. I'm sure I'm going to be the guide for these days but I don't mind since I myself can't get enough of this amazing city. After that in the middle of July my big journey starts. Y and I are flying out to New York for 3 weeks. We still have to plan everything so if you have any advice or know of places that we definitely have to visit just let me know ;) We are thinking of spending a few days in the south maybe even in Cuba? We might spend a day or two in the Hampton's and we are thinking of  going to Canada as well. It's going to be the longest holidays I ever went on. But this is only gonna be the start. After about three weeks Y is going back home and a friend is joining me for a semester abroad in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. I'm so much looking forward to this adventure, but you soon gonna get more infos for sure.
xx Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment